Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Spotlight questions on Entrepreneurship: Sujit K. Reddy






                                                 Savie Persaud with Question of the evening




Entrepreneurship Week 2017

Brief introduction on yourself and business

I have a professional background in Human Resources Management with a specialization in Recruitment. Currently an Executive Recruiter with Job Born Executive Search with a focus on the Insurance Industry.
Also an Empowerment Speaker & Coach.

What do you wish you’d known in advance?

There is a lot more work to being an entrepreneur than it appears from the outside looking in.

How do you keep motivated when you are not seeing the results that you want?

Keep pushing forward. Do the things that you have full control of consistently.

To what do you attribute your success?

“Success” means different things to different people. For me a day where I can get up out of bed on my own is already a “successful” day!

I always keep a positive attitude and do what makes me happy every day. We never know when are last day is on this planet!

What mobile apps can’t you live without?

1)     Facebook
2)     Instagram
3)     Twitter
4)     LinkedIn
5)     Gmail
6)     Pinterest

How do you start your day?

My Morning Routine followed by checking my email and my social media feeds & responding to all of them. Then making calls to the people I need to make calls to set up appointments and discuss future events etc.

Where are your resources? Where do you go to learn more about the business that you are in?

1)     Attending Business/Networking Events
2)     E-mail Newsletters & Mailing Lists
3)     Conversations with colleagues
4)     Inspiration from TV Shows/Movies
5)     Research on the internet

What three pieces of advice would you offer entrepreneurs starting out today?

1)     Have a routine
2)     Schedule everything
3)     Don’t give up having fun with friends & family!

How does your business “give back” to the community or to society?

1)     Volunteering my time to various causes (i.e. Chairman of the Board, Elder Help Peel)
2)     Donating Items to Charities (i.e. DVD’s/Blu-Rays to Lyndhurst Rehab Centre)

What's the best piece of advice you ever got?: What other people think is not my concern!

No comments:

Post a Comment