Friday, February 24, 2017

Spotlight questions on Entrepreneurship: Jim Pagiamtzis




Savie Persaud community manager was our moderator for the night
     
                                              
She asked the following questions to us...



What do you wish you’d known in advance?

My answer: Seeking out mentorship earlier in my career

How do you keep motivated when you are not seeing the results that you want?

My answer: coaching and accountability

To what do you attribute your success?

My answer: Learn, listening and taking action!

What mobile apps can’t live you without?

My answer Smartphone!

How do you start your day?

My Answer: Meditation and affirmation statements

Where are your resources? 

My answer. I have online and offline resources I seek from webinar to strategic live events

Where do you go to learn more about the business that you are in?

My answer:I learn from reading book, attending seminars and taking action. Having coach and mentorship along the way as great for accountability

What three pieces of advice would you offer entrepreneurs starting out today?

My answer: Willing to learn, do and apply!  You have learn, do and learn lessons along the way, mistakes will happen. Get focused and move forward.

How does your business “give back” to the community or to society?

My answer: I do multiply things, I play a financial literacy game Cash flow created by Robert T Kiyosaki, I speak for Junior Achievement of Ontario couple of time a year and support various causes throughout the year

What's the best piece of advice you ever got?

My answer: My early mentor Terry Gogna always sharing with me that we are continuing to grow everday and every way. This is something we control and we must and should seek out to become the best we can be and to empower and inspire as many people as we can!










No comments:

Post a Comment