Friday, February 3, 2017

Job Fair Review: Univeris (wealth management) and Bear story!



               It was great to get an invitation to Job Fair on Feb 2nd to the Univeris head office in Toronto.

             I  did some research on position available on their website and had my new resume ready to go!

            I got there and was advised which section were of interest, I picked Marketing and Customer Success.

               At 6:00pm  President of Univeris Carmine Tuillio shared insight on the company and where they going moving forward.

             He shared this funny story about a recent trip to Vancouver and bear experience he had"

               " I was in Vancouver last summer and friend wanted to show me a dumpster, little perplexed I went. What I saw was three large bears in a dumpster eating as much food as they good in a hurry! We look over to our left. and there were 3 other bears trying to get through a fence, but there a bear on the inside holding them at bay. Moral of the story. There is always someone after your business, that why you have to keep hustling!"
         

                                 


                  The are hiring see website








                                     
iceberg example
                                        
food

Centennial College padfolio
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment