Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Journey of playing ball hockey with 2 teams in the Summer of 1995


        It was crazy summer of 1995 I made decision to play with 2 ball hockey teams at the same time in 4months.

       1st team was very skilled and talented team, went undefeated 13-00-1. The tie was in part to a goal I scored, thus earning pendant as you see below

      2nd team as very bad team that had a big heart! we went to finals and lost!


   Casualty of all this is I had failed an Organizational Behaviour course that I had retake in night school, which I got an A

          Moral of the journey. Be careful on the decision you make,there are winner and there a lessons!                




1st one star pendant
                                   





                                       
3 Tropies won

No comments:

Post a Comment