Friday, February 3, 2017

Quote of the month: " I don't look at my watch!"



          I was recently speaking to an employee at Univeris in Toronto and he said "I don't look at my watch"  I asked him elaborate. he said " I worked in the banking industry for 15 years and things moved very slowly and I dreaded the days and always looked at my watch."

 He continue to say "When I came to Univeris 1 year ago quickly realized that I don't have time to look at my watch!" ( pun intended) 

                 Keep reading below for the Fred Flinstone story

                                                                    
luxury watch

         In the Fred Flinstone cartoon they would hear the bird squak at 5pm and they will be off for the day!
                                                  


                                         









No comments:

Post a Comment