Sunday, December 4, 2016

Video Review: Jim Pagiamtzis shares Star Power! Story on the journey in the acting industry in the past 2 years



 It was an amazing day at the Canada Job Expo on Nov 24,2016 where I sharing insights on the acting industry in the past 2 years.

 What happened during auditions I went to

 Movies, documentaries that I have appeared in


I used Kijiji, Craiglist and referrals to get roles.


Movie that I appeared in Blind with Remix Project 2014  Struck with Centennial College in 2014 and The Girl Without A Song (supporting role)

Lots in 2016   Downsizing (speaking role) Due out December 22,2017
Shape of Water directed Guellermo Detorro due out 2017
Handmaid Tale  tv movie due 2017
Next of Kin with James Franco 2017
Dan Hughes and the Rise of Eve Fantastic Student Film February 2017
 Indiegogo campaign for healthy eating 2017



                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment