Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Journey to attending JA Central Ontario Annual Governors' Dinner



        It has been an amazing  experience being part of the Junior Achievement of Ontario group since 2008. I have the great opportunity to teach courses all over the Toronto region from Economic of Staying in School, Dream Big, Dollar and Sense and Entrepreneurship.

    When I got the email on Monday at 9:00am that need a few more volunteers I quickly responded and got messaged quickly that I was accepted!

    It was big event celebrating JACO successes for the year.

   I was part of the piggy bank group. We were offering piggy banks for $25 and the JACO had great system set up for us volunteers to execute. It work effortlessly easy!  I was impressed ;)

  Look forward to future opportunities to teach the future leaders of the world

                                                   








                                                         







                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment