Wednesday, September 2, 2015

10,000 people empowered!



        When I first started speaking in 2009 I was not sure where this journey would take me. Fast forward to 2015 and I have had the great opportunity to empower, inspire thousands of people all over North America.

      Very thankful and grateful for the amazing people and organization that have given me the opportunity to do so. Some of them are Happen.ca , Enterprise Toronto and Constant Contact.

   In 2013 I was connected to Public Speakers Association CEO Tonya Hofmann where I started chapters here in Toronto and Mississauga. Amazing platform to give new and existing speakers the ability to learn, grow and apply their abilities.

   Next goal is to inspire, empower and train more people all over the world! 

   100.000 is the next goal.  Do you need a speaker for you upcoming event or conference.

  Let's connect
   Learn more



                                                 
Jim Pagiamitzis Director of Public Speakers Association sharing at Microsoft Store on August 27,2015












No comments:

Post a Comment