Getting Started with Constant Contact Email Marketing
New to Email Marketing? Want to learn how to use Constant Contact? We'll show you!
Jim Pagiamtzis will present this live, guided demonstration on the tools and features inside Constant Contact’s email marketing system. In this time-efficient, highly practical 1 1/2 hr session, you will learn the basics so you can get going with your own email marketing, including:
· Setting up your Constant Contact account
· Creating an email campaign and editing a template
· Branding your emails with your logo, colors and photos
· Creating content that people want to receive and read
· Importing your email list into your constant database
· Getting new subscribers by adding sign-up boxes to your website and emails
· Tracking and interpreting your results
It's a relaxed, friendly educational session — bring your questions!
Is this seminar right for you? This two-hour seminar is suitable for anyone new to Constant Contact , or who just wants a hand learning how to use our products. Some general knowledge of email marketing practices and concepts may be helpful.
TORONTO: Getting Started with Email Marketing
Tuesday, October 23 - 9:00am - 11:00am
Centre for Social Innovation (Annex),
720 Bathurst St., Toronto, ON M5S 2R4
Come and learn the basics of starting an Email Marketing Campaign using Constant Contact. Learn key strategies and effective marketing initiatives that work!
Learn how to put together an Email Marketing campaign in less than 90 minutes:
- How to upload information
- How to use videos, links and much more
- Marketing strategies and initiatives that create interest and momentum
All attendees will receive a Getting Started with Email Marketing Guide!