Friday, July 25, 2014
Develop Your Personal Brand on Aug 16,2014
Have you ever felt 'lost' as a leader?
Are you trying to forge a corporate career path that makes sense for you?
Are you an entrepreneur who is looking to find your voice?
Are you a student who wants to make sure you have chosen the right academic path?
Then you MUST understand what your Personal Brand is and how to leverage it in your personal, professional and academic lives. This event is just for you!
Just look at the line-up we have to help you forge an authentic leadership path of passion and purpose.
EARLY BIRD TIX end Aug 3: http://raeallan.com/dypb/
● Alfredo Tan - Facebook Canada, Group Director, Global Marketing
● Nathan Downer - Anchor at CP24
● Bobby Umar - 4x TEDx Speaker, Author & HuffPost contributor - Raeallan
● Darrell Keezer - CEO at Candybox Marketing
● Marina Piccioni - Marketing Manager at Hudson's Bay Company
● Fahad Meer - Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers
● Nicholas Kusmich - Strategic Consultant for Lifestyle Entrepreneurs at Everyday Prosperity Inc
● Corey Herscu - Technology Publicist | Journalist TV Personality at HerscuPR
● Ryan Coelho - Personal Development Specialist at RyanCoelho.com
● Katia Millar - Founder & Chief Inspiration Officer at Positive Fabulous Women
● Don Sagarese - Founder at On The Move catering
● Jahmeelah Gamble - TV Personality at Rogers
● Mahfuz Chowdhury - Digital Marketer at Candybox Marketing
● Hamoon Ekhtiari - Director, StudioY at MaRS
Social Media Coach & Strategic Consultant at Socially Good
● Tamika Auwai - Power Presence Expert at Tamika Auwai
● Julia Sheldon - Operations Manager at The Acoustic Opera
● Cher Jones - Corporate Social Media Trainer at Socially Active
● Joseph Luk - Director, Solution Marketing Department at Huawei
● Ada Barlatt - Management Sciences Professor at University of Waterloo Engineering
To be selected for increasingly responsibly positions, you must harness your personal brand. Your personal brand, the impression you project, can be managed much like a corporate brand. Personal branding leadership is the positioning strategy behind the world’s most successful people. The art of personal brand leadership is what
keeps senior managers moving up the ladder.
The Discover Your Personal Brand conference is a forum for individuals to learn from a panel of industry experts sharing their expertise on personal branding. Each individual will have the opportunity to network, discover, inspire and develop leadership skills that take them to the next level. Everyone has a personal brand, but most people are not aware of this and do not manage this strategically, consistently and effectively. As leaders, you need to take ownership of your own brand so you can affect how others perceive you. With an authentic personal brand, your strongest characteristics, attributes, and values can separate you from the crowd. Without this, you look just like everyone else.
BUY TICKETS NOW: http://raeallan.com/dypb/
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Raeallan’s mission is to discover, inspire and develop leadership in generations X & Y. We do this through content — keynotes, workshops, consulting, coaching, videos, articles, blogposts, panels and big events. We aim to help ‘lost’ leaders because everyone, from time to time, feels lost professionally, personally and academically. We’re saying it’s okay to be lost, because it
happens, but it’s not okay to do little about it.
Why: There are ‘Lost’ Leaders everywhere.
Vision: We are the Beacon of Light that helps Lost Leader-SHIPS ashore to find their authentic Path of Passion and Purpose.
Mission: To Discover, Inspire and Develop Leadership in Generations X & Y.
Purchase tickets to Raeallan's DYPB Conference here - http://raeallan.com/dypb/