Friday, June 28, 2013

Success Journal inspired by Brian Tracy

                                                                   
                            My Success Journal inspired by Brian Tracy


Every meeting I been at since starting on May 24,2013.

At an event on May 30,2012 made a statement to  1000 people when he said "Who brings a notebook and takes notes at meetings?" I was the only one who stood up and said "I do" . Brian Tracy pointed at me a said "That's the smartest guy in the room".

 A year later Brian Tracy was in Toronto on May 30,2013 and I shared the story with him on what he said that day. He said "Isn't that amazing you were the only one who does it, what are the rest of the doing?"

Thanks to Brian Tracy!
                    
                                                                                                               


                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment