Wednesday, October 26, 2022

There's something you should knows Season 1 Episode 5 (2018): Feature article

 

It was 2018 and my friend Carmelia Ray referred me to a dating TV show doing some filming in Toronto

I was little hesitant in the beginning but general nature of having an adventure! 

When I got on set at a local wall climbing establishment, it was not my first time doing yet I felt pressure to succeed and at least have fun!

Loriedelle was a bodybuilder and was looking to dating again. It seemed she was very nervous and little shy in the beginning of the day and tried my best to engage with her. 

Got strapped up and headed up the wall very quickly and then my hands began to hurt! so I stoppled. Loriedelle got strapped in and with a holder she struggled in the beginning and in the end made it to the top and was happy.

Later in the afternoon we went to coffee place on the Lakeshore and I continued to talk with her and ended up having arm wrestling match in the end.

My review of the episode:

In watching the entire episode, I felt it was close to what happened, yet it made some comical remarks that were not helpful and indicative of what was happening throughout the day.

My experience 5 out of 10 stars

Episode Description

Loriedelle is an amateur bodybuilder looking for a new workout partner. First, she shows one date how much it takes to build muscle and forces her second to climb the walls.

                                                                     watch    

No comments:

Post a Comment