Saturday, April 20, 2013

Help A.J Parl become a Heart VIP

                         A.J Parl Founder of Computer Geeks and Jim Pagiamtzis at Malvern Library

Have the great opportunity to share the stage numerous times with A.J Parl during the past five years. From the Canada Job Expo to Skills For Change teaching how to use LinkedIn effectively.

A.J is currently raising money to participate in the Becel Heart&Stroke Ride for Heart ride on Sunday June 2nd, 2013

Below is email and information to assist in raising money.

I am excited that I will be riding in my first Becel Heart&Stroke Ride for Heart ride on Sunday June 2nd, 2013.

In the spring of 2012, I started cycling and changed my diet.  So far I have lost 30 pounds! 
And I’m never going to go looking for them!

While I hope to avoid heart related illness, there is a history in my family.  All of my grandparents had some heart ailment and at the age of 56, my father had a triple by-pass.  His doctor was surprised that 20 years later in 1999 his arteries continued to remain free of blockage. 
In 2005, five years after having a defibrillator implant we lost dad due to congestive heart failure.

I am riding in memory of my father and to help find new ways to combat heart disease.

I have committed to becoming a VIP rider in 2103 by raising a minimum $1,000 in donations. Last year, VIP riders truly fueled the success of the event by raising 50% of the total dollars raised. Please ... join me in advancing this commitment to even greater heights! Please support me by making a donation today - click on the link below to reach my personal fundraising page.

A donation in any amount is appreciated ... your commitment of $25, $50, $100 or $250 can make a significant impact.

Thank you. I really appreciate your support!

A.J.

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Heart and Stroke Foundation - Ontario

******************************************************************************
 Click here to donate

No comments:

Post a Comment