Monday, September 25, 2017

Journey to being on SUITS tv show



               It has been a short 3 years been involved in the movie industry in Toronto. Yet I still get surprised by reaction I get online when I post on which set I am going to on.

        On September 14 I posted on Facebook and Instagram that I was going to be on set of the tv show Suits on Friday night. What happened in the next 24 hours was crazy

     On Facebook I got 55 likes and 33 commnets!  Instagram 14 likes and 3 comments

        I guess alot of people in my community watch thhe show!  

      I had watched little bit of the show in recent years but didnow all the characters. I was aware of Megan Markle being on the show, her boyfriend is Prince Harry.

        Everything got really funny when I got a call from Dianne Ojar Ali at 9:00pm on Friday night on way to set. What followed was 1 hour discussion on about the show and who Harvey was and what was going on. After my conversation with her, she followed up with all the video to learn about the show.

           When I got near the set and came across some fans wanting to get a glimpse of Harvey. I cut through them and head to the set on the 27th floor.

            It was great to see some familiar faces of course the amazing and talented Michelle Cormier was on set!

            We eventually walk to set on midnight which was  fancy restaurant about 7 minutes away.

       
               Filming wrapped up before 2:30am not before all the background actor were treated to some nice italian pizza and drinks.

              It was busy weekend for yours truly because I ahd TIFF volunteers duties at 7:30am on Saturday moring at Scotiabank  Theatre.

        The adventure continues...     






                                          



                             
Jim Pagiamtzis and Ebby

Jim Pagiamzis and Michelle cormier

No comments:

Post a Comment