Thursday, October 20, 2011

Spotlight: Emmanuel Lopez

1st  What inspired you to become the motivatorman
 
I was inspired to create the name Motivatorman because I have so many super, creative ways of motivating people. Primarily I love helping people build a leadership mindset through movies. I do this through my Movies that Motivate blog, speaking services, Youtube video clips and my upcoming books and ebooks. Films have helped me stay positive, resilient and optimistic during dark times in my life and these are qualities of a leadership mindset I love to share. Motivatorman is really my superhero name. I just don't where a cape in public!

 
2nd, Movies have changed and evolved in recent years. The message of being the hero and being the best in who you are no as visibile as they once were. Do you feel the movie industry is doing enough? What you offer and share is showing people that there is a message in the big bluster movie era?
 
I have a deep passion for movies and one aspect I love that I see changing in the film industry is there are more examples of great women leaders in the cinema. Most lists I've found online for leadership movies are dominated by men like 12 O'Clock High, Remember the Titans and Gladiator. I've been very inspired by many women leaders in movies such as Erin Brockovich, The Blind Side and Julie & Julia. We all have favourite movies and movie heroes and I believe they are there to help mirror the inner strengths we have to help us through unexpected crisis whether it is in life, work or financial challenges.


Emmanuel Lopez a.k.a. Motivatorman is an author, speaker, movie blogger and an award-winning illustrator. His Movies that Motivate blog has been featured in The New York Times and The Washington Post as a recommended resource of motivational tips and empowering movie examples. Motivatorman helps people build their leadership mindsets through the magic of films and movie heroes. His dream is to travel around the world sharing movies that motivate and his upcoming self-help books. More info: www.motivatorman.com


EMMANUEL LOPEZ - MOTIVATORMAN
AUTHOR | SPEAKER | MOVIE BLOGGER
Use the Magic of Movies To Motivate!
Featured in The New York Times and The Washington Post

• Tel: 416-504-4424
• Speaker Topics: www.motivatorman.com
• Movies That Motivate Blog: http://bit.ly/bUSAy0

• LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/9Je5dh
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/cxjH4Z

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment