Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Special post: Speaker Journey- Jim Pagiamtzis in 2008


                

Speaker Journey: It all started in 2008 when I got hired to speak for Enterprise Toronto and the rest is history! An amazing adventure speaking all over Ontario and into the United States. I have met so many people in my who have assisted, promoted and hired me! Huge thanks to Lisa Kember hired to share part of ALE program with Constant Contact. Erik Swanson who I met in 2014 in Toronto and referred me Tonya Hofmann where I started the Public Speakers Association. Doing various training programs to share my expertise, speak at schools and participating with Junior Achievement of Ontario and most recent Company Program. Look forward to the next 10 years inspiring, training and teaching the future leaders.

 
Jim Pagiamtzis at Enterprise Toronto in 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment