Monday, June 4, 2018

21 Connections Special post: Are you looking to market your business in June

June 2018
What Happens When You Shift Focus to Your Customers?
Something I regularly hear from friends and clients is that they opened their small business because they either wanted to be their own boss, take charge of their destiny with something they’re passionate about or even find a more flexible work schedule. The one common denominator here is “me, myself and I.” But, what about your customers and their needs?
[Infographic] June Marketing & Holiday Planning
June has arrived which means summer is finally here. This time of year means longer days, warmer nights, and the start of summer vacation! People are out and about more often and for longer stretches of time. This may be why most small businesses see summer as the busiest season of the year.

See what all the buzz is about!
Constant Contact's new editor is designed to help you get the most out of email marketing. With new features like click segmentation, action blocks, and personalization, there is a lot to love!

Personal Brand Pivot: How to Become the next You
Wondering how you can become known for something new?Looking for tips to help you focus your brand on a different area?

To explore how to pivot your personal brand, I interview Amy Landino.

Looking for some help marketing your business?
Since 2011, I've been offering email marketing strategies to speakers, Authors and professionals in the Toronto area. In that time, I've helped my clients get the results they need to see their business grow. And I'd like to do the same for you.

As a Constant Contact Solution Provider, I'm specifically trained to help businesses like yours. A great first step that I highly recommend is starting a free trial of Constant Contact today. They have the online marketing tools you need to achieve the growth you want and I can help you get set up to leverage this tool to grow your business.

Contact me today, and we'll get started on growing your business together!

Jim Pagiamtzis
Solutions Providers



No comments:

Post a Comment