Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Special Post: Speaker Journey HIred by Constant Contact in January 2012

Speaker Journey: I got hired by Constant Contact on January 25,2012 filled the contract and sent it in. The next question I had to ask is Where do I speak?
 I remembered  that ESN with Lawrence Clifton Beesley had event in the morning of the 26th.

I called Lawrence and explained the situation and he said no problem Your IN!

I hung and then I said now what do I do! No time to practice.

 So printed up the slides of the powerpoint practiced all little in the evening and the morning.

 Got there a delivered the presentation.Lisa Kember response was priceless.

 Great idea and persistence.

That a new record for sure! it was amazing two years to share all over Ontario.



                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment