Friday, February 16, 2018

Why I refuse to watch anymore Marvel movies movies forward after 2018.


 It has been amazing 10 years following the Marvel Cinematic Universe, from the Hulk, Iron Man, Spiderman to the Avenger.

 2018 marks the 10th year and I have decided I will no longer be watching Marvel Movies after this year.

 Let me explain. I collected comics for years Spiderman, X-Men, X-Force, Spectacular Spiderman come to think I have couple of  boxes kicking around in the attic. But that came to an end and I sold them.

  Coming back to Marvel Studio has done a tremendous job created and give us fans amazing movies to watch. As I write this Black Panther is coming out today and I won't be watching it. (there not going to mis my $15) It's going to break weekend records. That's awesome!

  I am planning to watch Antman and the Wasp and Avengers Infinity War and after that its over!

   A the great Stan Lee has said "Excelsior!"



Black Panther coming out on February 16th
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment