Thursday, February 1, 2018

Special Video Post: My first Constant Contact speaker session (January 2012)


  January 26, 2015


  This is a very special video you are watching. Here is the back story on this video.

  A few  days into the year I had a meeting at a downtown hotel with Lisa Kember Regional Managerof  Constant Contact. She was started a new project in the Toronto area and was hiring speakers to represent Constant Contact throughout Ontario.

I had only one question for her. "Does it pay?"

Answer was "Yes!"

My response " I am in!"

Fast forward to January 25,2015 at around 7:00pmEST I was filling out the contract and getting all in order to join the Authorize Local Experts team.

 At around 9:00pm I ask myself a question " So where am I going to speak?"

As it turned out I was part of the Entrepreneur Speed Network in Newmarket,ONT. I emailed organizer Lawrence Beesly my idea to share strategies on email marketing  and he responded with a resounding  Yes!

I was excited then I go really nervous..

How am I going to pull this of? no time to practice? prepare?

Wait a minute!

I am an entrepreneur I can make this happen!

So I printed out the Powerpoint slides and read them for few hours got the powerpoint slides ready and went to sleep.

I woke up at 6:00am and I was super- excited to get to the meeting.

I practiced during breakfeast, on the car ride their, in the parking lot and even walking through the door!

Below is my first talk for Constant Contact

P.S.
As per Lisa Kember this was the fastest contract to speaking effort she had ever seen and do this day a record!



                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment