Friday, March 18, 2016

Journey to being Dam Creative


                                                               

    It March 5, 2016 at 1:00pm and had a problem that I need to solve quick!

    Started teaching a course on presentation skills to a private school in Richmond Hill, Ontario recently and I need to come up with some ideas to give the young students some homework for March Break!

 I had recently attended Dx3 event in Toronto and had picked up this shirt that said Dam Creative on it, decided to wear it  and see if it gave me some inspiration for ideas.

 With in half an hour I had logged in to an separate email account where I get various newsletters and email from various trainers and just like that I found it! Paul Mascetta had a brief report called The Storytelling cheat sheet, gave it quick read and proceeded to print copies out.

Did send him an email thanking him of course

Moral of the story: Be creative and do the opposite you normally would and you may just be rewarded with a solution!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment