|The Best Kept Secrets of Great Communicators|
When we investigate the most powerful and influential people in the world, we discover that they all have something in common: effective communication. Using the principles of powerful communication, they developed the ability to influence others in a profound way, all the while winning both respect and admiration.
The powerful art of persuasion and effective communication extends beyond mere words. Body language, intention, positioning, and other factors play a significant part. Peter Thomson helps make the unconscious aspects of communication conscious and maximizes our persuasive powers so that we can become more charismatic and influential communicators.
In The Best-Kept Secrets of Great Communicators, you will learn:
- Active listening techniques and the impact they have on enhancing your personal and professional relationships
- How to handle difficult communication situations with effectiveness
- The hidden power of questions that can turn challenging situations into winning achievements
- How to be more confident and persuasive in any endeavor that you pursue
- Body language -- how to spot whether people are lying or telling the truth