Sunday, December 31, 2023

My Year in Review 2023

                                                                                       

   

    January 

    I continued to work with Toronto Public Health Immunization Clinic and our days of closing was coming up in early April of this year.

   February

    Podcamp Toronto was back and I shared the stage with my business partner Hisham Quaddoumi  on our success with our podcast Quantumly Leaping

    I also shared insights on my own Podcast The Pro on the Go and Looking for Jim and the experience of doing both.

 April

  As I mention earlier Toronto Public Health was starting to close clinic and I secured another role with Toronto Water that started on April 19th so I worked at another clinic on the 18th and the next started a new job! 

  Toronto Water job  was a cool experience got to learn how to drive a big truck and pull a water trailer all over the city. I got see parts of the city I have never been to before. 

  R.C Harris water treatment plant at the edge of Queen street East was an amazing experience highly recommend it.

 June 

  Collision Conference 2023 was back and I attended with my business partner Hisham Qaddoumi, Jon Gauthier and Omar Kazi.  3 days of conference and 4 parties!

July - August

It was going to be great summer when I learning my best friend Sujit Reddy had passed away, It was very hard 3 days yet I push through it. 

It was great honour to speak at the Celebration of  Life. I had a 6 minute spot and delivered the shortest and sweetest talk of my life!

In early August my friend Shelly Williams passed away suddenly she was part of the Canada Job Expo that I had been assisting since 2011. Shelly had a big heart and she always gave me huge hugs!!! 

Sujit and Shelly will be dearly missed

In July I took a brief one week vacation and went up with family members to Kawartha Lakes and had lots of fun on the water and just relaxed.

In late July participated in Tennis Canada event at York University at the Sobey's activation. It was a busy 4 days and learning a lot about tennis!

September 

I have been part of The International Film Festival since 2017! It is always an exciting two weeks working at Scotia Bank Theatre. It was so busy I only saw 1 film

In early September I restarted my social media and media businesses and had great success

 I had been selling Constant Contact services as Solution Provider since 2012 and in a short 6 weeks I secured 3 new clients woohoo more revenue..

October 

My contract with Toronto Water was ending at the end of the month (seasonal) so I started to look for some other opportunities 

I have been in the film industry since 2014 so I reached out to my agents and landed some cool gigs.

The Unrestricted War

Chucky season 2 (finale)

Law and Order Criminal Intent Toronto (small role) 

November

I had the great opportunity to work with my long time friend Elliot Frankl at the Sports Card and Memorabilia show at the International Centre for 3 days. It was great to walk around and see all the types of vendors and different types of memorabilia

Dec

 I has been a quite month so I have been walking, reading and updating my podcast for The Pro on the Go with some older audios I have on my phone.

 Started building some unique Lego piece which has truly been an amazing experience

In November and December I returned to the Canada Job Expo to share insights on Networking your to Job Success and made some amazing connections! 

Looking forward to 2024....

  

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment