Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Magazine, 2 books and DVD: All Free except 1 of the them!

                  Thursday January 3rd

               I took a quick walk to burn some calories.On my way back I picked up the Canadian Immigrant Magazine (free) my friend writes and article for it, then I visited the Book Library on Bloor and Walmer road and got two books that I want to read.

               Lastly I passed by a street vendor who sells dvd, books. I was holding the magazine with the books inside and while the vendor as talking to patron I scouped up dvd 42 ( I know not nice).

                   Opportunities happen sometime you just have to do it!  ( not often though)                                          

All I got for free except for one of them? which is one is it



No comments:

Post a Comment