Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Journey to being a pilgram for upcoming film Condor


                 I have been the acting industry since Fall 201 and it has been amazing experience to be on 22 various productions.

              This day was going to be special from the beginning!

         4AM call time! I have to be there at 3:30am

       I brought some coffee and french vanilla for my fellow actor Sujit K Reddy

         Next thing I see is lots of  BG (background extras)  turns out there 600 of us!

        We started filming at 6:00am at a local mall and then cam back to the studio and did work outside infront of the huge blue screen!   We did prayers, chase sequences!  I didn't get out until 8:30pm!

          I need few days catch up on sleep and slight sunburn.

        The amazing adventures continues...


                                           




Jim Pagiamtzis





                                                                 
Sujit K Reddy



Add caption




Jim Pagiamtzis and BG on set

360 view of the parking lot with blue screen and truck

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment