Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Journey (attempting) to being on Designated Survior season 2



             It was second set to be on and it was exciting to be on show that had success in Season 1

           I got there on time and that's when the fun began.

            We went down to wardrobe to get fitting and we ended up being there way to long being fitted with the right looking fashion for the show that we missed are call time!

            Ended up have some great conversation with some of the background actors and getting paid to do it!
  
                  People we reading books on Acting, Stephen King and doodling characters on napkins!

            At one point I was charge 3 cellphone with my battery unit that I brought for my phone.






Vicki stricking a pose



Charging phone wit my adapter
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment