Sunday, March 8, 2015

Journey to Fitbit



                       I bought the Fitbit in December 2013 and nobody noticed I wearing it. January 2015 and everyone starts asking about it!  Apparently I was an early adopter of this technology which has taken the fitness world by storm in the last few months.

                                                                              
Fitbit

                   In early February my friend Laurene Mahe gave me her Fitbit charge and now I had two!


                                                                    
Fitbit Charge with time
   
                  It has been great experience using the Fitbit. From the App on my phone to having Fitbit Friends Aline Ayoub and Josh from the Microsoft Store Yorkdale
                


              Fitbit
             Learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment