Monday, July 2, 2018

Canada Day Sunday July 1,2018 -151st Birthday : Special Day Post




"I can proudly say my country's flag on my backpack.  I believe in peacekeeping, not policing, DIVERSITY not assimilation....."

I AM CANADIAN

Hey, I'm not a lumberjack, or a fur trader and I don't live in an igloo, or eat blubber, or own a dogsled and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada although I'm certain they're really, really nice.

I have a prime minister, not a president.
I speak English and French, not American and I pronounce it about, not a boot.

I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack.

I believe in peacekeeping, not policing, diversity, not assimilation and that the beaver is a truly, proud and noble animal.

A toque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch and it is pronounced Zed not Zee, Zed!

Canada is the second largest land mass, the first nation of hockey and the best part of North America.

My name is Jim and I am Canadian



 For Canada's 151st birthday, here are 151 little-known facts read more






                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment