Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Special Post: 10 year Anniversary as Professional Speaker


    It has been a amazing journey to speak all over North America

   This year mark's my 10 year anniversary as Professionial Speaker.

   Look forward to share insight on my journey that started in 2003 with videos, pictures and interviews of the journey I have been on. I had met so many amazing people who have made massive impact on my career which as allowed me to motivate, inspire and teach  25.000+ people all over North America!

   2008-2011  Spoke at numerous locations for Enterpise Toronto

   Monumental moments:

  2011 Attended Diversity Conferene Fedex Freight Harrison, Arks

  2012-2014  Authorized Local Expert Constant Contact

  2014 Started Public Speakers Association in Toronto

  2015 Spoke at Public Speakes Assocation Conference San Antonia, Texas

   Huge thanks to
   Max Haroon
    Terry Gogna
     Casey Combden
   Jennifer Beale
    Lisa Kember
    Erik Swanson
    Lawrence Beesly ESN Newmarket
    Dianne Ojar Ali
   and many more people!

   Need a speaker for you next event?
  learn more
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment