You had spent you career focused in the food and beverage area to grow you business. How important has been to be focused on that niche?
It is extremely critical I understand who my ideal target audience is. Business cannot be one to all.
By understanding who my ideal customer is allows GR Marketing Strategists to:
1. Become recognized market leaders in their sector.
2. Be proactive to emerging trends within the food and beverage sector.
3. Create tailor made strategies and tactics to reach out to this audience.
4. Our network base understands who we are. Accordingly, they have a better chance to remember us.
If business create strategies and tactics without a clear understanding of their audience, it is a bit like setting a boat adrift without navigational tools.
Have a branding strategy is such an important factor for business to be able to share and execute. Can you share 2 important factor to be aware of when doing so?
The 2 most important factors you must share and execute are:
1. Brands Unique Selling Proposition (USP): What makes your brand unique and different and separates it brand from the competition.
2. Brand Promise: What is the key benefit your customer will receive from your brand when they interact with it?
The key point business must keep in mind: Consumers shop rationally, they purchase on emotion.