Get Connected 21st Century
Learn,Speaker & Socialize leads to Monetize
Monday, November 28, 2011
Get Connected Make Wealth Happen December Event
Lunch and Learn: Free Event
Where: Sin and Redemption
136 McCaul St Toronto ONT
Menu will be provided for attendees to purchase food.
Who: 3 amazing speakers
Why: to achieve you goals in 2012
When: Saturday Dec 3,2011 at 11:00am -3:00pm
Jim Pagiamtzis will be your MC and "connector" fro the day who will be providing Networking tips throughout the day.
On this very special day you will learn
- Key Networking strategies to create wealth
- Insanely great ideas to create momentum for 2012
- Step by step program to achieve your goals!
Plus much much more...
There will be prizes and some great surprises and give-aways
Two amazing speakers! For a memorable experience to kick off 2012 to achieve your goals
Patrick Bizindavyi is the President of Bestlife Motivation Inc. Speaker, Trainer and Consultant,
While working as an English Professor in Burundi his native country, he attracted national attention by becoming the youngest basketball coach to win 15 trophies in 7 years. Bizindavyi went on to become a journalist.
Host on radio Bonesha FM, his trademark show “Mercredi Tempo” had the highest rating from 1999 to 2002. After moving to Toronto in 2002, Bizindavyi has become one of the most recognized figures in the Francophone community: as a host on radio 105.4 CHOQ FM, the only francophone radio in the GTA, and also as Master of Ceremony for events during Black History - francophone version.
For the last three years, Bizindavyi has been involved as a speaker in the United Way campaign in Toronto. His blog “Journeyman Stories” is due to be published in book form in the coming year.
What you'll learn from Patrick:
The power of vision
The mastermind advantage
My Goal Achiever Success Team
Crazy Facts About Christopher van der Hoff
Christopher van der Hoff was once a "certified psychotic". In fact, over 30 years ago, Christopher was "involuntarily committed" to a mental institution, locked up and not permitted to leave for over three and a half months. Christopher credits his challenges with his mental illness for much of his success in sales.
Salespeople, however, don't have to be crazy to benefit from his insights. They can adapt Christopher's suggestions to their own selling to improve sales results immediately.
Not So Crazy Facts About Christopher
• In his first year, as the youngest District Manager for Uniroyal Tire in Canada, he took his district that already had the usual corporate market share and doubled it. What's perhaps most extraordinary is that this success came just over a year after he was released from the mental hospital.
• With Motorola Cellular Canada, with a direct sales force of as many as 135 representatives, Christopher's sales results were also incredible. For a two year period, quarter after quarter, he never fell below second place.
• With Dale Carnegie Training, Christopher mastered and sold: 'The Dale Carnegie Course' in Effective Speaking and Human Relations; The Dale Carnegie Sales Course; and The Executive Presentation Program.
• As a Dale Carnegie instructor's lead assistant, Christopher helped teach 'The Dale Carnegie Course' over a dozen times.
• In addition to his years of presentation instruction, he has further refined his communications skills as a graduate of the Certified Practitioner Course in Neuro-Linguistic Programming by NLP Institutes of Canada.
• With Toastmasters International, Christopher was asked to present his keynote, entitled "How To Deliver Magnificent, Powerful, High Impact Presentations", more than forty times.
Get Connect Make Wealth Happen!
Published Author, Speaker and Elite Entrepreneur Jim Pagiamtzis is the founder of Get Connected Make Wealth Happen! has been articles published online by Toronto Public Library Small Biz Express, Centennial College, Happen.ca Linking People and Entrepreneurs,How's Business blog (Staples Business Depot) and Metro Active.org. Printed articles for FedEx Freight Canada (Newsletter) Centennial College Ascent Magazine. Has been on That Channel.com speaking on How to become Networking Success.
Jim Pagiamtzis in 5 years has successfully leveraged his written articles into speaking all over the GTA from consulting with Burkert Fluid Control, Enterprise Toronto, Career Door, Skills for Change and Trios College. Has delivered keynote for Monarch Park Collegiate spoke on 3 keys task to success and How to attract a Mentor. His dynamic speaking style has empowered and inspired his audience to learn, do and apply his simple and effective Parformance Selling System. Jim has also volunteered with Junior Achievement in Toronto on "Economics of Staying in School"