Thursday, April 5, 2018

Special Post : Interview at Aerotek

      
   Wednesday April 4,2018

  I had a phone converation regarding a job on Tuesday and decided to go for in person interview on Wednesday

  I spend some time in the recruiting industry few years ago so I understood the process and was ready.

  What I didn't expect was the insights and the experience of this recuriter and the focus he had in feeling I was great fit for the role

  Shared my experience being in the industry and told him my experience, I didn't faze him at all!

  We got down to business and by the end I was impressed and looking forward ot the second interview with the employer later in the week. Stay tuned..

 I have another company that I went for second interview recently in the publishing industry. Hoping to get two offers by mid next week!



                        

No comments:

Post a Comment