|Jim Pagiamtzis and Dan Trommator|
|Andrew Jenkins sharing on LinkedIn|
|Jamie Mason Cohen sharing on Handwritting|
|Nick Kindler talk about What's Your Story|
|Elements of What's your story|
|break down of elements of whats your story|
|more elements of What's your Story|
|Lauren Canzius and Jim Pagiamtzis|
|Panel Discussion on social media engagement|
|best powerpoint of the weekend|
|CN Tower on Saturday afternoon Aug 14th|
Had slomo fun at DYPB16
Do you want more... focus, clarity and differentiation for your business or career?
Are looking to find ways to ramp up your thought leadership brand and become the expert authority in your field?
Then you and your business need to invest in personal branding. DYPB – Discover Your Personal Brand happens Aug 12-13 and is Canada's largest conference dedicated to personal branding.
This year, the DYPB team is focusing on Small Business owners and moving locations to the new Telus House at 25 York St in Toronto. The 1 ½ day event features 50+ experts in personal branding and small business via 8 Keynotes, 7 Panels and 6 Workshops.
Friday night’s event features:
2 keynotes by:
• Mark Bowden (CEO at TRUTHPLANE)
• Lulu Cohen Farnell (Founder, Chief Brand & Food Innovation Officer at Real Food for Real Kids)
The All-Star Personal Brand Panel featuring:
• Cameron Gordon (Twitter Canada),
• Jagmeet Singh (Deputy NDP Leader, ON),
• Erin Bury (Managing Director at 88 Creative),
• Bobby Umar (4x TEDx & Inc Magazine's Top 100 Leadership Speakers),
• Jennifer Ettinger (Founder, Fit Your Style)
Afterwards there is an after-party starting 9pm before the full Saturday event happens.
Saturday’s Event features (more details at www.dypb.ca/schedule):
• Paul Copcutt, Personal Brand Speaker & Coach at PC Unlimited
• Jamie Cohen, Best-Selling Author, Handwriting Analysis Expert
• Dan Trommater, Chief Engagement Officer – Expert Magician and Facilitator
• Sarah Vermunt, Founder, Careergasm
• Bobby Umar, 4x TEDx & Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speaker, Founder, Raeallan & DYPB
• Dorie Clark, Author of Reinventing You & Stand Out, Inc Magazine's #1 leadership book of 2015 (via Skype Video)
• Need Funding? Here’s How You Get It
• Targeting Your Branded Tribe
• Just Starting Up? Here’s How You Do It!
• Positioning Your Brand On Social Media
• PR/Media To The People
• Building A Personal Brand To Change The World
• Video Presenting for Executives & Professionals (@Kunle Kunle Bristow)
• Leading with Your Brand: Leadership Essentials for Today’s Entrepreneurs (Lauren Canzius)
• Content: It’s Not About You (Ali Hanif from Now Creative Group)
• Branding Yourself on LinkedIn (Andrew Jenkins)
• Branded Storytelling, Pitching & Presentations (Nick Kindler from TEDxToronto & Talk Boutique)
• Creating Branded Sales Funnels for Small Business (Scott Oldford from LIMITLESS)
VIP Lunch: featuring most of the 50+ experts. Get a VIP ticket and get access to this exclusive networking event, among other perks.
You’ll walk away with practical strategies that you can apply immediately to differentiate yourself from the crowd in a meaningful way.
In just a day and a half, over 250 delegates including successful entrepreneurs and small business leaders will be brought together in one room, making this event the perfect place to perfect your branding, and network with leading entrepreneurs.
So are you looking to build your personal brand so that you can make a bigger and powerful impact in your business and life? Think about what you want your brand to say about you!
Use my discount code DYPB16Bobby to save 25% off the regular ticket price.
REGISTER NOW at www.dypb.ca
Huge #Gratitude to the Leadership team who made it all possible: Kamara Toffolo, Karen Biernaski, Daniel Francavilla, Kurtis Vermont, Lucy Djelalian Pepper, Joanna EM, Michelle Young, Robin Wilson