Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Journey to taking my first Uber ride!

   Thursday October 25

  I had to take Uber from Finch Subway station to get to Richmond Hill Country club to help out a friend with an event.

 I download the App on my phone in the morning. When I got to Finch Station I did some administrative tasks and I was ready for my first ride.

 I was really excited!

Open up the app and enter my destination in a few seconds I was given some choices and waited for instructions

 Very quickly I was given drive and the licence place of the car and where to meet.

 Unfortunately I went to the wrong spot but quickly communicated with the drive via the app and went across the street and met him

His name was Andy and he been doin Uber for ten months and was enjoying it very much. It was quick 20 minute ride and we arrive at the destination

I said "Thank you" He said "your welcome thanks for the conversation"

He pressed the app for complete and he signaled if it was 5 star rating I said "for sure" and with that he was on his way for the next pick up

Evening ride
                         
In the evening I took an Uber again from my friends office on Finch and Allen road area back to Downsview Station.

It was great ride with Mohammed and of course a 5 start rating

 Moral of this story: It was an Uberrific day!   
Jim Pagiamtzis and uber drive Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment