Friday, October 12, 2018

Journey to In the Dark

   
   Wednesday Oct 10,2018

   It was a 9:00am call time to Woodbine Mall, quick subway and bus ride and I was there with time to spare. It was return to old stomping grounds, in the early 90's I worked down the street at computer store for few years and now its clearance warehouse for assorted merchandise

   It was about 200 of us on set on this day, with lots of familiar faces.  I only spent about 1 hour on set and the rest waiting in a nice restaurant called Maggiano's.

  Had some cool conversation with some of the background extras. Max Khazanovich who had interesting story to tell. He got his kids started a few years ago and now he is more busy the his kids!

    Ellen was sitting on my table and just got started in the business and I gave her referral of my agent to reach out to.  I had hilarious time with her on set later in the evening comedic bantering back and forth with her during our scenes together.

    We wrapped at 8:30pm

                                         
                               



No comments:

Post a Comment