Monday, October 15, 2018

Journey to gonig to BATL (Home of Axe Throwing)


      Friday Oct 12

      I had the great story of how this business got started many years ago.

      In someone backyard they started throwing axes on a wood board and then became a successfull business!

       There was free open house at the Galleria location so I cycled over to experience this new game.

 I quickly filled out the Waiver and Frank shared how to throw and I began!

     It was not easy, the axe ended up on the ground many times.

     After a few tries I began to hit the mark

  I got little ambitious and asked mark to record me throwing the axe. See the video below to see what happened!

Learn more



                               



                                           


                                                               video coming soon


No comments:

Post a Comment