Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Lesson learned from playing XBOX 360 during April 2020.


   April 2020

    In early March a neighbor was about to put his XBOX 360 and 10 games outside of his house when I asked him "Are you getting rid of it?"  He responded 'Yes I am, you want it?"

 I told him "I have not played video games in over 35 years!" He had bid smile and said  "A great new home for it ENJOY!"

 I was like "Okay!" So I took it and did nothing with it for a week. Had to find a monitor that I could plug into it and that happened also in a interesting way. There was couple moving near the library I pass by and one day and they had the monitor on their lawn and asked if it was for sale. They said "take it!"

 So I took it home and cleaned it and with the help of Google and YouTube I hooked it up!

  In the coming weeks I have only played one game Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and have not fared well at all. Slowly I have been playing better in the easy levels.

 Look forward to playing the rest of the games! stay tuned..





                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment