Monday, April 6, 2020

Having too many business leads is a good problen: Specail guest post

 
I have a client who has too many business leads. It probably shouldn’t happen during a pandemic, but it’s happening.
 
Of course, it hasn’t always been that way.
 
My client’s marketing consisted of sending out emails, posting on social media and running ads. Every month a few leads would trickle in.
 
That’s not many when you consider the time, effort and money spent to gather these few leads.
My client asked me why he isn’t getting more leads with the time and effort he puts in.
I said, “Chances are, it’s your sales message. To see why your sales message isn’t working, you need to schedule a Message Masters™ Your Message CheckUp session.
 
This will help determine why more people aren’t buying into what you’re selling, and what you need to do to change your message, so more people will be curious and interested in what you offer.
After reviewing my client’s sales message(s), and showing him how to create the right message, he started to generate more leads.
 
That was six weeks ago.
 
Today he tells me I have too many leads and it’s getting harder to follow up.
 
I told him, “Cut back on your marketing until you can follow up with your leads. Later, when it’s not so busy, start marketing again.”
 
“Because once you have the right sales message, you can use it anytime you wish.”
 
See how to create the right message and get more people to buy into what you’re selling!
Read the Message Masters™ Blog…



                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment