Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Special music post: How Marcos met the Gypsy Kings


(True)Story: Now that Suits is over I can some hilarious stories Part 2

 I met this young upcoming actor Marcos who had a huge crush with the Gypsy Kings and wanted to meet them desperately. So the adventure began. Everything I am writing I have seen pictures and video that make this story authentically true!

He went to concert and with some connections he got to their room. Which at first I thought that was amazing then it got even better. You see he has a guitar and he got a group picture with them. wait.. it gets better. He then got his girlfriend to record playing a song with them! ( it was amazing to watch!) but wait there is more..

The Gypsy Kings were so impressed with the persistence, determination and relentlessness that they offered him the opportunity to play on stage with them at their next show!


WOW amazing story I will never forget!

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment