Monday, January 6, 2020

Special Learning post; What did I find in the book box today?


         January 6,2020

       I was out from my weekly walk this afternoon and decided to take a different route from the usually straight one I took.

   Went sought on my street  then walked  north then west towards Christie Pits park and then along Bloor Street and I went south on Grace street to see the local book box and went did I find this time.

  Anthony Robbins The Edge 3 cd set and an sony E-reader Prs-300. its like Christmas! Can't wait to listen and use both of them

 This box is magic last year in November I found Game of Thrones Season 1

  Have to visit that box more often in 2020




                                              


                                           





  In November 2019 I found

 

No comments:

Post a Comment