Tuesday, December 18, 2018

True (story) The Founder and Persistence

True (Story) I recently watched the movie The Founder Michael Keaton played Roy Kroc and shared the journey he went on to create McDonalds.(spoiler alert) half way through the film there is a great moment when Roy Kroc is having conversation with the two brothers he was in business with at the time regarding what made him successful and why they failed in the end. One word: Persistence!
We all have the ability to use it and make it happen. Sadly its not a pill, book or audio that ignites it. The only person than can do is YOU! 

When I began my writing and speaking career that's all I heard people say to me You are persistent! It confused me at first why they where say it, after awhile it dawned upon me. They were not doing it themselves!

Moral of the story. You don't have to watch the film to be persistent. You can do it right now! pick up the phone. make that follow up call, call the that potential client and create the momentum.

Nuff said! as the dearly departed Stan Lee would say








No comments:

Post a Comment