Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I feel guilty making money while the world is suffering: Special guest post



                                                      

               
My clients love to speak.
Here’s what one said…
“I feel guilty making money while the world is suffering.”
It’s not often you have a client feel bad about making money. But, that’s David, my soft-spoken client who is a life coach.
He is empathy personified.
When David first came to me, he wanted to add more clients to his roster. He had extra time in his schedule and wanted to fill it up.
David does what most people do to find clients. He attends networking meetings, makes coffee dates, sends out emails describing his service, and uses social media.
However, nothing seems to work that well.
I invited David to invest in my “Your Message CheckUp” service so I could review the marketing and sales messages he was using.
After the review, I suggested that David follow my recommendations and change his messages.
New messages, done correctly, could help him generate more leads.
I also suggested that David up-sell his present clients on a 6-month program at a discount, during this time of Social Distancing.
This will help David’s present clients save money, especially if they have reduced remuneration during this period.
It also helps David generate immediate revenue and fills more hours in his future schedule.
Plus, with David’s new messaging, he’s starting to receive more leads.
Once these new leads are converted to clients, David will have achieved his objective and have more clients, more money and more success.
I love to help clients discover that when you create the right message, good things will happen.
If you’d like to see how to make your marketing and sales messages better, schedule a "Your Message CheckUp" today.
I’m always here to help you…
J. Brett Abbey
The Message Master

No comments:

Post a Comment