Friday, November 8, 2019

What I learned becoming a Car Valet



                                                                       


Volkswagen

Range Rover

Mercedes Benz

Ford

Chrysler

Lexus

Should I keep going..

I have had the great opportunity to drive these cars and many more since early this year I made the decision to try out being a car valet. Came across a post on Facebook regarding car valet needed as soon as possible in the downtown core.

During the years I have seen many Hollywood films and car valet seemed like a glamorous role and during my cycling trips in the downtown core had seen many types of car valet activation for some of the big stores in downtown core.

So I emailed the contact and less than an hour I got a response and was told to show up at 6pm with black pants, white shirt and black tie. I showed up and met with the manager and got in line with the rest of the valet representatives.

 It was busy evening as guest arrived with some awesome cars and I got to drive some cool cars Range Rover, Lexus and Mercedes Benz, We had break in the middle and at the end of the night we retrieved the cars for the guest.

The most interesting fact about all these cars is they are extremely different from seat, internal controls, smell and structure of the cars overall.  Some of the dashboards seemed like I was operating the space shuttle or supercomputer with an attitude! 

It was amazing event and powerful experience to drive some high end cars. Since then I have continued the journey in participating in various car valet activation all over the city.

 It has been awesome experience going to the auto show to see the high cars yet it has been a more memorable experience to actually drive the cars!




                                     




                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment