Monday, January 7, 2019

Hockey night at Sid Smith Artificial Ice Rink

 Friday January 4th

 I have been going to this rink for many years!

 On this night I went early to get some skating  and then play some shinny hockey.

I got there at 7:00pm:

  Took my time getting warmed up, had not been out that often so far this winter, wanted to take it easy on my feet.

 Shinny started 8:30pm

 It was amazing sight to see hockey players were coming from everywhere! both benches were packed with at least 15 players on each side. The game as going fast and goals were being scored. Some players were having beers while others where screaming "hey can we have a line change please!"

It was awesome night to skate and burn some much needed calories.

                                 
Sid Smith Arena

the Onsite Zamboni cleaning the rink

The Schedule for the rink
                              
Jim Pagiamtzis with Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment