Thursday, September 27, 2018

Magnum P.I. (CBS) 2018:TV Show Review



                                                   


               Jim Pagiamtzis review;
          " I was big fan of the original Magnum P.I with Tom Selleck that air in the 1980's. I was intrigued by the trailer of the new Magnum P.I so I was the first show and was quickly disappointed.

  Reboots don't always work. This time Jay Fernandez takes the role of Magnum P.I. and doesn't have the charisma of Mr. Selleck. Higgins is now a woman, which I understand we are in different times in the world now. Unfortunately it doesn't fit the original mold and takes away from the show

       Director Justin Lin from Fast and Furious does make the actions sequences more lively and interesting."

  Rating 5 out of 10



First Look Trailer for MAGNUM P.I. on CBS. This is a modern take on the classic series and stars Jay Hernandez as Thomas Magnum, a decorated former Navy SEAL who, upon returning home from Afghanistan, repurposes his military skills to become a private investigator in Hawaii. Watch this Fall on CBS.


"Magnum P" Reboot pilot at CBS Casts Jay Hernandez in Lead Role  read more      

Jay Hernandez can't live up to Tom Selleck, but CBS' new 'Magnum' is full of pretty scenery and fast cars, for whatever that's worth.Read more                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment