Wednesday, May 6, 2020

If your prospect doesn't buy right away say F.U.: Special Guest post

                                                                         

 How many times while selling a prospect, do they say something like, “I’ll think about it” or “I’ll get back to you” or something similar?

And then you don’t hear back from them. Know what I mean? It happens to all of us!

That’s the time for you to say, F.U.

Now, before you go sending me nasty messages, you should know that F.U. stands for Follow Up.

I know you were thinking of something else, weren’t you?

If a prospect doesn’t get back to you right away, they may simply be too busy to decide, or they’re looking at other options or they may have another reason.

This is the time for you to keep yourself and business top-of-mind and follow up.

Create a series of messages (e.g. emails) that do the following:

-- See if they are still interested or they have found another option

-- Remind them of the results they will achieve with your solution
(don’t sell, just remind them!)

-- Let them know that you are always here to help them

-- And more!

Your series of follow up messages should be strategically created to position you and your business as a partner in solving their pain or helping them achieve the rewards they are after.

In the past, I’ve had prospects choose another option than me, and then weeks later, come back to me and say, “I should have gone with you in the first place!”

Remember, proper follow up messages can bring you a wealth of revenue when you least expect it.

Got it? Good! All I tell you now is… F.U. 😊

See Less 
J. Brett Abbey
Message Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment