Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Dare to be more with Colleen Lindberg: Special Podcast Post




                                            



I am so excited to share... a project finally coming to fruition... my podcast is up!!!! Dare to be More... the first two episodes have just dropped and I can’t wait to share on this platform with you!
The podcast is a conversation on how we can #daretobemore in all avenues of our lives and how to have the courage and confidence to step in!
They will launch every week on Tuesdays... and I’ll have guests through out as well!
I am so excited!!! ❤️
❤️
Listen to it... review it... subscribe! I appreciate all of it! 
Episode 1: Being your Amazing self and Being Real
Episode 2: Adventuring as a single woman in the world 
This is where you can find it!!! 
A huge shout out to my podcast producer 

for the encouragement and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment