Sunday, June 16, 2019

(True) Story: The tie guy on the go!


(True)Story:
I have a new business idea!
 Tie guy on the go.

It has become apparent to me there is lots of people who don't know how to do a simple tie! Started on movie set earlier this year and most recently on Friday morning on Men In Black Promo tour around Toronto two people on the team ask me to make their tie.

 I said Yes!

 Then today it happened again, but I got smarter in 48 hrs and I said "yes for a tip!" The guy says "of course.

So I did the tie and he give me a 50 dollar bill.

 I said "thank you" then in about 30 minutes I had two more people on the team at this special event say to "Can you make a tie!" I said sure for a tip"

 Moral of the story: Certain particular skills are not just a hobby but a business opportunity.





                 

No comments:

Post a Comment