Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Special Business Post: Souvlaki Kalamaki - Best Greek Food in Town


  Friday June 1st

 Salamaki Kalamaki is open!

  I first met Nihad Chia May 2017 at the Acces Employment Speed Mentoring Marathon at Marriot Hotel at Bay and Dundas.

It had been interesting night that was until Nihad Chia showed up with business plan and lots of passion!

We had a meeting later in the year with my buisness partner to discuss way to assist him promoting and marketing his new business.

They were some delays that delayed his business from opening. Fast forward to May 2018 and he is finally open for business!

I visited him on Friday June 1st and was amazing that everything that I read and seen had come true

I am so proud of Hihad and his wife for following his passions and dream coming true.

 Learn more Yelp reviews










                                        

 It only one year ago that I met him...


Jim Pagiamtzis and Nihad Chia at Speed Mentoring Marathon 2017
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment