Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Feature - Faycal Kilali : Spotlight on Success 2023

 

  I first met Faycal Kilali  at AWS event in Toronto in June 2023, well it more like he met me!

  It was a busy days and I was working on an activation when this young sharp guy in a blue suit and business card introduces himself to me. This happens many times a these types of events, this felt different so I decide to ask him so questions because that is what season networking does!

 It turns out he was there on mission to showcase his skills and talents at the show. He was dual honors student and was in Toronto for few weeks to grow his network and learn about the show.

 As we departed I mention that Collision Conference is happening in a few weeks and my business partner and I will be there to cover it. He said " I will be there also! see you then"

Faycal Kilali

Faycal Kilali at AWS Toronto June 2023


             Fast forward to Collision Conference and look who we find at all types of  events Faycal Kilali!

             
Interview with Faycal Kilali at Collision Conference 2023


          Faycal is a dual honors student in Computer Science and Mathematics with a passion for innovation in Software Dev, Robotics / AI. Seeking opportunities to leverage skills and knowledge to drive organizations towards their ambitions.

Learn More About Faycal: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/faycalkilali This video is part of HQ Media's coverage of Collision Conference 2023 in Toronto. To see photos from the conference please check the albums on our Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/hqmedia... To learn more about HQ Media, please check our website at: https://www.hqmedia.ca Intro Music: Hero Theme Sting 

By: Herwin Hadwin                        

No comments:

Post a Comment